Saturday, January 28, 2012

Possessive case -for beginner-

Today's lesson is Possessive case! And I'll teach "of" too, cuz in Japanese both of them have same rule.
 
 
 
 
Possessive  someting/someone =personal pronounの   something/someone 
 
 
 
 
 
I wrote rule about possessive case. But I think ur a little bit confused!! right!? cuz me too!lol
so I'll give a few examples, compare two sentences. Both underline r same meaning.
 
 
 
 
 
This is my mother.= わたしの おかあさん です。
 
 
Is this your father?=あなたの おとうさん ですか?
 
 
This is his pencil. =これは かれの ペン です。
 
 
That is her dog. =あれは かのじょの いぬ です。
 
 
Tokyo is capital city of Japan. =とうきょう は にほんの しゅと です。
 
 
This house is Mr.Tanaka's house. =この いえ は たなかさんの いえ です。
 
 
Whose car is that? =あれ は だれの くるま ですか?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
How is today's lesson? This also very important grammar...um? Do u wanna H.W!? ok, I'll give u!XD
u can write answer by comment. I'll definitely reply. try to do H.W and using Japanese in ur life
 
 
1.This is my brother.
 
 
2.That is my house.   
 
 
3.She is his mother. 
 
 
4.The purse is mine.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
[next lesson is Basic verbs]
 

No comments:

Post a Comment