Sunday, January 29, 2012

Basic verbs 2 -for intermidiate-

Today's lesson is about Basic verbs 2! it's too hard to make this~; So after this post I'll have a restXD



First I planned to teach only present form ,but after we'll learn "+て" form. today plz watch only present form and meaning!lol







〈present or future sentence〉 Subject + Verb(u→i) + ます


〈past sentence〉 Subject + Verb(u→i) + ました






This rule is different from last one and a little bit more difficult. I'll give a few example for this one.


I run.=わたし は はしり ました。 ←look underline(verb)



What is the original form of "はしり"? Can u find it or remember? "はしる" is correct.
Then let's write both of them by roman letter!! I think it's the easiest way to get this rule> <

"hashiru" and "hashiri" attention last vowel(red letter)!! ui ...yes!!! those verbs have same rules!
u wanna see more right?





My brother will buy a car.=私の兄は 車を か ます。(kau→kai)


I put on the pic.=私は え を は ました。(haru→hari)


The baby stood up.=赤ちゃんは たました。(tatsu→tachi)






Next!today also I teach very useful grammar.


Subject + something に + Verb

something に = on something/ to somewhere /to someone




I got on the bus.=私は バスに のり ました。


I entered to staff room.=私は しょくいんしつに 入り ました。


I said to my friend.=私は ともだち いい ました。










eh? It' s easy? That's great!! ur clever~what a good student~<3
May be U can guess what am I sayingXD yes! H.W!!!!



1. I thought.


2. I'll wash my hands.


3. My mother got mad to me.


4. He sold his comics.



U can answer by comment I'll definitely reply. try to use in ur life~!!!









[next lesson is about Basic verb 3]

No comments:

Post a Comment