Saturday, January 28, 2012

Basic verbs 1 -for intermidiate-

Today's lesson is about Basic verbs! it's too hard for me to make this~; Finally I could make thiiiiis!!
First I planned to teach only present form ,but after we'll learn "+て" form. so I made allXD today plz watch only present form and mearning!lol




〈present or future sentence〉 Subject + Verb(but る) + ます
〈past sentence〉 Subject + Verb(but る) + ました



This rule can use only for るverb! next time I'll teach different type verbs.
So today u should learn those verbs and this rule by heartXD fight on~!


I'll sleep.=わたし は ねます。


I thought.=わたし は かんがえました。






Then next!This grammar is the most important in Japanese I think!! The position of Object and Verb is opposite from English! so be careful. This rule can use all verbs! U must memorize.


Subject +  は +  Object を + Verb




I eat breakfast.=私 は あさごはん を たべます。


I turned on the light.=私 は でんき を つけます。


I'll take a shower.=私 は シャワー を あびます。


I stopped the taxi.=私 は タクシー を 止めた。






I know what do u want ! Do u wanna H.W don't u!?lol oh my my my..of course I'll give u!
Now u r very happy right? cuz u got great H.W!!!....silent..



1. I saw Japanese.


2. I turned on TV. *TV=テレビ


3. I open the window. *window=まど


4. I closed the curtain of my room. *curtain=カーテン

 
 
 

U can answer by comment, I'll definitely reply.
I think 4th sentences very difficult! try try> <!!! Try to use Japanese in ur life!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
[next lesson is Basic verbs 2]




No comments:

Post a Comment