Saturday, January 28, 2012

Possessive case -for advanced-

Today's lesson is Possessive case! And I'll teach "of" too, cuz in japanese both of them have same rule.
 
 
 
Possesive  someting/someone =personal pronounの something/someone 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I wrote rule about prossesive case. But I think ur a littele bit confused!! right!? cuz me too!lol
so I'll give a few examples, compare two sentences. Both underline r same meaning.
 
 
 
This is my mother.= 私のお母さんです。
 
 
Is this your father?=あなたのお父さんですか?
 
 
This is his pencil. =これは彼のペンです。
 
 
That is her dog. =あれは彼女の犬です。
 
 
Tokyo is capitalcity of Japan. =東京は日本の首都です。
 
 
This house is Mr.Tanaka's house. =この家は田中さんの家です。
 
 
Whose car is that? =あれは誰の車ですか?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
How is today's lesson? This also very important glammar...um? Do u wanna H.W!? ok, I'll give u!XD
u can write answer by comment. I'll definitely reply. try to do H.W and using Japanese in ur life
 
 
1.This is my brother.
 
 
2.That is my house.   
 
 
3.She is his mother. 
 
 
4.The purse is mine. *purse=財布(さいふ)
 
 
5.Kyoto is the city of Japan.  *city=都市(とし)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
[next lesson is Basic verbs]

1 comment:

  1. 1.私の兄弟です。
    2.あれは私の家です。
    3.彼女は彼の母親です。
    4.財布は私のです。
    5.京都は日本の都市です。
    できた~\(^o^)/

    ReplyDelete