Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Make sentences -for beginner-

I said I wanna teach slangs and some informal sentences. But I think learning from formal sentences is better for ur skill up.

So today I'll teach formal sentences, ok?



It's the basic of Japanese sentence. after subject はorが definitely come. U should be careful ,we usually pronounce "ha" for は. How ever in case of after subject we pronounce "wa". Don't make mistake~XD





[formal]

Subject  or Object/Adjective です


Subject or Verb ます


Subject  Object/Adjective ですか


Subject Verb ますか





What different between は and が? um...usually after わたし we put は. When subject is something usually we put が. omg I found some exceptions, so I tried to find new rules!!





My brother is in the room=おとうと  へやに います。

(informal)I'll do that=わたし  やるよ。


 *in case of this sentences Subject is more important information than Verb. S>V





 But!!




Today is cold.=きょう  さむい です。

I'm 26years old.=わたし  26さい です。

I'm a teacher.=わたし  せんせい です。

This is a cat.=これ  ねこ です。

That is a cat.=あれ  ねこ です。


 *in case of this sentences Verb is more important information than Subject. S<V







 waaaaaaaaaaao!!! I'm genius right!?XD



Today's lesson is very important, so I'll give H.W.... I hate H.W←what?
U should try to translate thisone~If u write answer on the comment I'll check and reply.
and if u don't have Japanese letter u can write roman letter. All vocab from this blog. U can find somewhere.



1, I'm 21 years old.

2, Today is cold.

3, That is a dog.

4, This is a school.







 [next lesson is about possessive case]

No comments:

Post a Comment