Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Make sentences -for intermidiate-

I said I wanna teach slangs and some informal sentences. But I think learning from formal sentences is better for ur skill up.
So today I'll teach formal sentences, ok?



It's the basic of Japanese sentence. after subject はorが definitely come. U should be careful ,we usually pronounce "ha" for は. How ever in case of after subject we pronounce "wa". Don't make mistake~XD





[formal]

Subject  はorが Object/Adjective です。


Subject はorが Verb ます。


Subject は Object/Adjective ですか?


Subject はVerb ますか?





What different between は and が? um...usually after わたし we put は. When subject is something usually we put が. omg I found some exceptions, so I tried to find new rules!!





My brother is in the room=おとうと が へやに います。

(informal)I'll do that=私 が やるよ。


*in case of this sentences Subject is more important information than Verb. S>V





But!!




Today is cold.=今日 は さむい です。

I'm 26years old.=私 は 26さい です。

I'm a teacher.=私 は 先生 です。

This is a cat.=これ は ねこ です。

That is a cat.=あれ は ねこ です。


*in case of this sentences Verb is more important information than Subject. S<V







waaaaaaaaaaao!!! I'm genius right!?XD



Today's lesson is very important, so I'll give H.W.... I hate H.W←what?
U should try to translate thisone~If u write answer on the comment I'll check and reply.
and if u don't have Japanese letter u can write roman letter. when u can't get meaning of words u should review all lessons.



1, I'm 21 years old.

2, Today is cold.

3, That is a dog.

4, This is a school.







[next lesson is about possessive case]

No comments:

Post a Comment